Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Welcome to my humble spot!

Greetings Cyber World!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  This blog promises to touch your heart with warmth, love and laughter.  There's never a dull moment in my life!  Trust me!

Today marks 1 month I have been confined to my home, especially my bed after fracturing my left foot.  I basically tripped and my foot went backwards fracturing both my ankles.  Can you say oober ouch?!

For the past month, I have been exploring different crafts, exercise, food and travel via online and television.  It so much in the world we will never experience, but if we can just explore and touch on a portion of it...oh how full our lives will truly be!

On that note, please visit often to explore the world of food, crafts, and travel!

Let's matriculate to another domestic level!


Your Domestic Friend,

La'Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment