Sunday, May 19, 2013

Aloe Vera Face Mask (How to Guide)

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I wanted to share with you a dilemma I am having.  Since being injured, for some strange reason, my face has broken out really bad.  I wash it daily, but never needed to use face wash, creams, etc. unless I wanted to.  But now... ooow weeee!  Can you say "hot mess"?

I remember as a teenager, my mom swore by aloe vera.  She would make me drink it an put it on my face.  It worked!  It heals, as well as, soothes the skin.  Soooooo, since I am having this skin dilemma, my mom went to one of my favorite health food stores located in Livonia, Michigan, Zerbos, to get my Aloe Vera Juice.



Have you ever tried using Aloe Vera on your face?  Want to try an aloe vera mask?  Well try this before you go to bed and let me know your thoughts:

You will need the following:

  • Aloe Vera juice or leaf
  • 1/2 tbsp Milk or milk powder 
  • 1 tbsp of sugar


Steps:

  1. Mix the milk and sugar together until it's not grainy.
  2. Pour in aloe vera juice, at least a 1/2 tbsp, or find a leaf that has a good juice juice amount. 
  3. Stir/mix contents.
  4. Spread on face and do not leave on for more than 10 minutes.
  5. Use a wet washcloth to remove.
And you are all done!

To find out Aloe Vera benefits, click here.

*Smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment